The LSAT Award Program gives you the tools you need to win admission to law school!
You get a $1399 grant to pay towards the $1499 cost of the best LSAT preparation course Princeton Review offers. You pay just $100.
2016 Member MD Bar
2015 JD UB School of Law
2011 LSAT Awardee
2012 BS Marketing, Morgan State
- Currently Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Justice
- 2009-2015, Analyst, U.S. Department of State
- 2015, Rule 16 Student Attorney, Office of Public Defender
- 2014, Law Offices of Battino & Sokolow
- 2014 Judicial Intern, Honorable Robert Rigsby, Superior Court of D.C.
- 2013 Judicial Intern, Honorable Alexander Williams, Jr., U.S. District Court
LSAT Award Application deadline is November 1
The course runs during spring semester on the HBCU campuses and at the end of May at UB.
Students and alumni from these universities are eligible to apply:
- Bowie State
- Coppin State
- Morgan State
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore
- Salisbury University
- the Universities at Shady Grove
You must have a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
See sample course schedules for each campus.
COME TO AN INFORMATION SESSION ON YOUR CAMPUS