Professionalism. Expertise. Commitment to Excellence.
Passion for Service. Collaboration. Innovation.
The Law Career Development Office offers a full range of innovative career services to students and alumni.
Our core services include:
- career advising and job search assistance
- providing professional development education, programs, and resources
connecting employers with students and alumni through externship programs,
career fairs, hiring programs, and
- coordinating and facilitating pro bono experiences.
Quick Links for Employers
- Post a Job
- Symplicity (Employers, at no cost, can use Symplicity to post jobs and maintain an information profile viewable by students and alumni. Contact us for login and password assistance.)
- Attorney Practice Externship Program Overview
- Attorney Practice Employer Application
- 1L Mentor Program
Quick Links for Students and Alumni
- Log in to Symplicity
- Attorney Practice Externship
- Judicial Practice Externship
- Pro Bono Challenge
- Career Development Resources
- Public Interest Job Search Resources
- Student Loan Forgiveness Information