The Sayra and Neil Meyerhoff Center for Families, Children and the Courts publishes two e-newsletters: CFCC's Full Court Press and the Truancy Court Program E-Newsletter.
Read the past issues of CFCC's two e-newsletters below, and sign up to receive the latest news on CFCC, Unified Family Courts, and the Truancy Court Program.
CFCC has published the 5th issue of its Full Court Press E-newsletter. Features include:
- CFCC's New Name and New Home
- Truancy Court Program Data Shows Significant Increases in Attendance
- National Task Force Calls Childhood Exposure to Violence a National Crisis
- 2013 Urban Child Symposium: A Holistic Approach to the Urban Child's Trauma
- Landmark Report Finds that Access to Justice Boosts the State's Economy
CFCC's Full Court Press
Truancy Court Program E-Newsletter