Becoming a Law Forum Staff Editor
General Law Forum Membership Requirements:
- All students have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher at the completion of the spring semester.
- Students successfully complete the annual Write-On Competition, which takes place typically at the end of the spring semester. All students have only one opportunity during their tenure at the University of Baltimore to write onto Law Forum.
- Students have four academic semesters remaining before graduation. An academic semester is a fall or a spring semester. A summer semester does not count towards the four academic semesters that a student must have remaining at the time of acceptance.
The Law Forum evaluates students as follows:
- A student's cumulative grade point average is worth 25%.
- An editing exercise is worth 10%.
- The student's submitted case note is worth 65%.